The total global public cloud market will be $178 Billion in 2018, up from $146 Billion in 2017, and will continue to grow at a 22% CAGR, according to Forbes. Of the top 3 cloud providers, Microsoft Azure has the most complete hybrid cloud suite of platforms and services, covers more regions globally than competitors, and is compliant across more than 70 standards.
You're invited to the Azure Science Fair 2.0, a multi-session event showcasing the latest features and versatility of Microsoft Azure and related technologies. Whether you are planning to migrate to the cloud, looking to modernize your applications, or just secure your cloud deployment, this is a must see event.
- Advanced Virtual Networks for the Hybrid Cloud
- Converging and Diverging Microsoft Cloud instances
- Choosing the SQL solution in Azure that is right for you
- Choosing the compute in Azure that's right for you
- Blockchain in Azure
- Identity and Access Management solutions for Partners, Vendors and Customers using Azure B2B, B2C
- Security and Compliance with GDPR using Microsoft Cloud solutions: EM+S