Join Concurrency for our upcoming Cloud Adoption Architecture Best Practices Workshop. Hosted by Concurrency CTO and 12-time Microsoft MVP Nathan Lasnoski, this workshop offers the opportunity for you to learn:
- Cloud adoption best practices
- Detailed choices you'll need to make as you pursue cloud adoption
- How other companies are justifying their cloud journey
Our small format, interactive workshop format offers a unique opportunity for you to ask questions specific to your organization while bi-directionally sharing experiences with and learning from other organizations. The Cloud Adoption Architecture Best Practices Workshop is a hybrid event. Join virtually via Microsoft Teams or join in person at our Concurrency Brookfield, WI or Minneapolis, MN location.
- Introduction to cloud adoption framework and the cloud adoption curve
- Group discussion regarding location and on the cloud adoption curve
- Deep-dive into cloud adoption elements including strategy, justification, wave planning, governance, migration and operations
- Understanding of cloud migration journey
- Knowing where you sit on the maturity curve
- Understanding of typical choices companies are making
Reserve your spot today. Seats are limited to ensure all guests are able to participate in group discussions.