Does your collaboration solution have value and drive user adoption?
You're invited to SharePoint Summit 2015 — a multi-vendor event covering applications, technologies, trends, and challenges around productivity and collaboration. Discover real world examples, actionable best practices and strategies from leading vendors, collaboration experts and content management leaders.
Select a location to register:
Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT) | Milwaukee, WI
Thursday, July 30, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT) | Chicago, IL
The event will cover:
- Productivity and collaboration roadmap
- SharePoint Server 2016 – What you need to know
- Office Graph, Delve, and NextGen Portals
- OneDrive for Business
- Enterprise Content Management and capture solutions
- User experience, mobility and analytics
The line up of presenters include: Concurrency, PSIGEN, and AvePoint
Every attendee will get a chance to win a SONOS PLAY:5!
Space is limited so register to secure your spot today!